What can you do to help end fluoridation right now?
WE NEED HELP URGENTLY WITH LOTS OF SMALL THINGS THAT CAN BE DONE FROM YOUR HOME. PLEASE CONTACT MARY ON 0273615951 AND ASK TO HELP.
Below are some of the things that you can do right now to help end fluoridation in the area where you live.
1. Educate yourself further by reading these books. Once you have read them lend them to family and friends to read.
2. Print Fluoride Free NZ’s brochures and spread the word.
3. Donate one or more of these books to your local library. Let us know so that we can make everyone aware that they can read these books.
4. Become connected via the Fluoride Free NZ facebook page.
6. Connect with your local Fluoride Free group.
7. Start collecting petition signatures and emails to be added to the Fluoride Free NZ mailing list.
8. We need financial support to raise awareness. Please donate if possible.
9. Provide a testimonial. Email your testimonials to Auckland@fluoridefree.org.nz
10. Write Letters to the Editor. Find the email addresses to send to here.
11. Talk to people. Start raising this issue with friends, family and workmates. Share links from this website. How much do they know, not know?